Health Insurance Options
Compare Plans Today!
Get a Quote »We offer direct to the consumer individual, family and group health insurance in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Texas.
Our carriers include Aetna, American Community, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Assurant, Golden Rule, Medical Mutual, PacifiCare, Kaiser, United Health Care, and others. We will help you find the insurance coverage options that best suit your needs.
Several Health Insurance Options Including:
- Individual and Family Health Insurance Plans
- Short Term and Student Coverage Medical Coverage
- Small Business and Group Insurance Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts & Other Tax Advantaged Plans
- Maternity Coverage with Short Waiting Periods
- Prescription Drug Plans with Low Copays
- Dental and Vision Riders with Large Networks
- Annual Preventive Care at no Cost
- Annual OBGYN Visits
- Low Doctor’s Office Copays
- Well Child Care and Vaccinations
- Deductible and Co-Insurance Choices
- Accident and Sickness Coverage
- Hospitalization and Catastrophic Value Plans
- Vanishing Deductible Options and Discounts
- Affordable Medical Insurance with Low Monthly Premiums
Our Independent Health Insurance Agents
You can always work with one of our knowledgeable agents to help you narrow down your options, but if you would rather view direct quotes on your own – please feel free to use our:
direct health insurance carrier links.
We offer online enrollment at no additional cost to you! In fact, prices are controlled by law, so you will not find better health insurance rates anywhere else on the Internet.
Contact us and we can help you find health insurance coverage that is right for you. Let us know what is most important to you in a policy and we can narrow down your choices.
Our agents serve Ohio, Arizona, Texas, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Pennsylvania, California, Florida, and Georgia including Atlanta, Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Chicago, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Oakland, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, San Diego, San Francisco, St. Louis, Tampa, and Tucson.